| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clinton Point, Nt in October is cold at -6.9 °C (19.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of water is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Clinton Point, Nt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Clinton Point, Nt, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Clinton Point, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) W
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) W
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) W
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 801.3 kms (497.9 miles) W
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 494.9 kms (307.6 miles) SW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 541.6 kms (336.5 miles) SSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 717.8 kms (446.1 miles) S
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 869.7 kms (540.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) E
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 759.8 kms (472.1 miles) E
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) ESE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 607.8 kms (377.7 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 840.9 kms (522.5 miles) SSE